Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"The All-Star Tiles give me everything I need to keep my game at a top level and gives me the ability to pass, shoot, or dangle any time I want!"
-Bo Horvat, VANCOUVER CANUCKS, 2017 NHL ALL-STAR
“HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations.”
-Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on August 23, 2019
Perfect for stickhandling and shooting
on August 7, 2019
so far so good, great feel...
on August 6, 2019
Très bonne qualité facile à installé
on August 5, 2019
Great product. Kids love it
on July 30, 2019
Great product, my son uses them outside with real pucks to shoot pucks and find it works much better than shooting boards which are shorter and tend to take on bumps.
on July 28, 2019
Awesome!!! Super smooth and so easily adjustable to make your custom training area. I made a big T to have a slide board area across from a passer . I would comment though that if your basement is finished with carpeting, then put something hard down where you intend to put the tiles since on soft carpet any weight will make the interlocking connectors disconnect. It’s like doing a puzzle on carpet...
on July 25, 2019
Tiles are great quality and standing up to wear and tear great
on July 24, 2019
Regardless of our warranty concerns, the product is an amazing purchase that our kids will continue to use and love.
on July 21, 2019
Cheap and useful i love them