Availability: In stock
Before you can become an excellent player, you have to become an excellent skater. The fully adjustable Hockey Slide Board Pro was designed to build the muscles to help you get there. It helps you work on lateral power, agility and endurance so you’re quicker on the ice, quicker to the puck and more valuable to any team you’re on.
- 22-inch width for full extension on both sides.
- Available in both 8’ and 10’ models.
- Easily adjusts to any length.
- The rubber wedges are angled to ensure correct form on push-offs.
- Comfortable foam bumpers for pushing off stoppers.
- Easily portable using integrated carry handle, carry bag and storage bungee cord.
- Comes with a pair of large Slide Board Booties (size 8-12).
- Shipping weight 22 lbs.
- Try our Extreme Glide Polish to Give your slide board new life!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“I’ve always been looking for different ways to get better offensively. HockeyShot training aids are doing just that by helping me work on my skills all year long in my garage and at the Habs Training Facility. I’ve definitely noticed a difference on the ice, I felt more confident and comfortable right away.”
- Philip Danault, Montreal Canadiens
"HS Training Aids are a big part of my off-ice season practice. To be an elite Olympian, I need to stay sharp, products like the HS Tiles, Passer Pro, Dangler and Slide Board Pro allow me to maximize my performance and be ready for the big games. HS Products are helping me improve my game everyday."
- Marie-Philip Poulin, 2x Olympic Gold medalist, Team Canada Captain
"The Hockey Shot products really made my off season training adaptable to my on ice/in season performance. The consistency of the slide board made me feel similar to what I do on the ice and to keep my condition at peak levels. Great tool to keep your body sharp and ready for the season.!"
-Jake Allen, St. Louis Blues
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and